Waterloo Minor Soccer will be hosting Making Ethical Decisions.
Make Ethical Decisions (MED) is a course that is required for all coaches who take LTPD Coaching Courses. This course will run in association with the Coaches Association of Ontario. (CAO)
Date: Tuesday, March 20th
Time: 6:00-10:00 pm
Location: Room 104 RIM Park
Please register as soon as possible. Space is limited.
- Registration is limited to 24 participants. Course cost is $65 and includes the workbooks.
- Online registration will only be offered through Power Up for this course.
- Payment must be submitted in order to secure your spot in the course.
- The cost of the course will be covered by WMSC for those participants who coach with WMSC.Reimbursement for the course will be at the completion of the Outdoor 2018 season.
- A 48-hour cancellation notice prior to the start of the course is required.
- There will be no reimbursement in the event of a no-show.
- All coaches/participants must be 16 years of age or older.
- Coaches are responsible for providing the Host upon registration, or to the LF at the beginning of the course their National Coaching Certification Program number (NCCP#). If you have not already created this number please see the information on the link – https://www.coachesontario.ca/getting-your-nccp/
- The NCCP Make Ethical Decisions (MED) course completion can take up to 15 days to appear on a Coach’s transcript.
** IMPORTANT **
Without the required Ontario Soccer course completion/certifications, you will not be carded to the team or able to be on the bench for league games, exhibition games, or tournaments/festivals, league cups, etc.
MED is only one portion of the required certifications. Coaches and assistant coaches at the grassroots/competitive level must also complete the required coaching course (LTT or SFL) Respect in Sport Activity Leader Program and Making Headway.