WMSC is looking for referees for the 2017-2018 Indoor season!
For those looking to become a referee, you will need to begin by registering for a referee certification course offered by any soccer club in Ontario. Once certified you will be a registered referee with the OSA and have access to RefCentre in order to be scheduled Rep/Competitive games. In order to ref WMSC House Leagues WMSC will offer several courses over a year in order to offer a close convenient option for Waterloo based refs. NOTE: You do not need to be certified in a WMSC hosted clinic, to ref with us.
STEPS TO BECOMING A REFEREE
Step #1: Complete either:
- Small Sided Games Clinic if you are 12 years of age as of March 31, 2018
- Entry Level Clinic if you are 14 years of age as of March 31, 2018
Find a schedule of available courses here: https://www.refcentre.com/ontario/
****More Clinic Information to follow****
Step #2: Set up the appropriate online accounts.
- RefCentre (used for Rep/Competitive Game assigning)
- How to Guide
- Power Up (used for WMSC House League game assigning)
Step #3: Set your availability within Ref Centre and Power Up.
- Ref Centre Availability – How to Guide
- Power Up Availability – How To Guide
Step #4: Keep checking your email!
- Email is our main method of communication.
- If you have any questions, please contact Ben Balfour.
- 5195789680 ext. 1